LMAO Ray Peat says runners have flabby hearts

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
Just do nothing theory just eat sugary foods all day,just lie down and rot to reduce stress. Sounds like the perfect diet for an incel
If your stress capacity is that direful, then I think more intervention is needed, but I don’t think that’s your case so the strawmans aren’t really necessary

Luxlife

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
If your stress capacity is that direful, then I think more intervention is needed, but I don’t think that’s your case so the Strawmans aren’t really necessary
the guy in your avi is a mogger

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
KJ @KJ Cause in every sports i noticed you see those peoples in there who don't do any kind of physical exercise like gym yet they amongst the top. Peoples say insane genes, talent ect and while it's might be a bit true i really feel like it's just like you said they are low stress and have more energy plus their body naturally adapt to the environment just playing vs top athletes peoples stronger regularly, it's mental it trigger your brain and body to look for the edge to be able to keep up.

Drose just an example come to mind he one of the most gifted athlete physically mogged everyone

When people's told him if he ever go to the gym or something he said no. There is many examples like that.

He was addicted to candy sugar and was eating ton of it and mogged everyone who was on some kind of diet and going to the gym

He ofc got injured as we all know. Peoples blamed it on his poor diet, when it might really be that things like the NBA playing this hard so long is just not natural too stressful and it was deemed to happen

Also i feel like how the body looks isn't always a good indicator of who got the best body which is the most healthy or peoples focus on the wrong thing

This video is an example of it, remember micropenis29 saying you should get fat and just reduce stress as well. Idk about the fat part and how fat tho

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
KJ @KJ Cause in every sports i noticed you see those peoples in there who don't do any kind of physical exercise like gym yet they amongst the top. Peoples say insane genes, talent ect and while it's might be a bit true i really feel like it's just like you said they are low stress and have more energy plus their body naturally adapt to the environment just playing vs top athletes peoples stronger regularly, it's mental it trigger your brain and body to look for the edge to be able to keep up.
Lol, ya, same premise with blackpillers saying that “Chad eats like shit” when perhaps that particular manner of eating led him to develop into what is considered attractive — but the current geneticist culture, like you said, is preventing that thought process, it’s one of the reasons why I find .org very distasteful now.
Also i feel like how the body looks isn't always a good indicator of who got the best body which is the most healthy or peoples focus on the wrong thing

This video is an example of it, remember micropenis29 saying you should get fat and just reduce stress as well. Idk about the fat part and how fat tho

I think there’s a correlation between exterior looks, well-being and health, if you feel good, your body is working how it’s supposed to and thus, nothing can inhibit your development.

And interesting video, I’ll check it out,

as far I do know about weight and body fat, in an ideal metabolic state the body should level itself out and prevent excess accumulation of fat, so, I agree, being fat isn’t a very good sign of health.

Luxlife

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Lol, ya, same premise with blackpillers saying that “Chad eats like shit” when perhaps that particular manner of eating led him to develop into what is considered attractive — but the current geneticist culture, like you said, is preventing that thought process, it’s one of the reasons why I find .org very distasteful now.

I think there’s a correlation between exterior looks, well-being and health, if you feel good, your body is working how it’s supposed to and thus, nothing can inhibit your development.

And interesting video, I’ll check it out,

as far I do know about weight and body fat, in an ideal metabolic state the body should level itself out and prevent excess accumulation of fat, so, I agree, being fat isn’t a very good sign of health.
What your saying is right but black pill 101 girls don’t care what’s on the inside or how you feel only how you look

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends

And interesting video, I’ll check it out
Ye im not denying that how your body looks still matter and his correlated to your health but this guy domined mma for 10 years without what is considered the best body. He was stronger, faster more agile and had more endurance. His body produced better performance than others which mean he was the most healthy or?

• +1
Reactions: KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
What your saying is right but black pill 101 girls don’t care what’s on the inside or how you feel only how you look
I don’t think I touched on what attracts girls, I did say that a good metabolism prevents the inhibition of your development, and that can result in an attractive appearance

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
Being jacked is a huge halo no matter how you look at it

Coppers will use pretty boy twigs and steroid using freaks as a way to escape it. Some people will do anything to justify their coomfy rotter lifestyle

Luxlife

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends

Coppers will use pretty boy twigs and steroid using freaks as a way to escape it. Some people will do anything to justify their coomfy rotter lifestyle
Can’t wait for my pharma hgh to come in a week 🤪

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends

You’re jumping from topic to topic, you're linking topics that don’t have much of a relation.

Have you every wondered to yourself why certain things feel pleasant and other things feel distressing?

Maybe one permits/gives your body the energy it needs, don’t you think?

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
You’re jumping from topic to topic, you're linking topics that don’t have much of a relation.

Have you every wondered to yourself why certain things feel pleasant and other things feel distressing?

Maybe one permits/gives your body the energy it needs, don’t you think?
Hitting the gym and arm mogging twinks feels pretty good to me

Siting around eating strawberry’s and metabolic approved foods sounds gay :songus:

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak