OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
If they consume the anti-metabolic substances, they aren’t able to maintain a glucose oxidative state, thus they rely on the fat/stress metabolism
This diet prioritizes general health and good feeling over having a strong masculine functional physique

You’re just gona end up a noodle arm bitch if you eat for metabolism over muscle building

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
The people that I know that are actually jacked have extreme workouts putting their body through lots of stress. Things like over trining is a meme. As long as you get good sleep your good.
Nigga wants to look like a stick bug

Typical zoomer that believes muscle mass is unhealthy :ROFLMAO:

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
You need to break down muscle tissue so it builds up bigger
This study finds that both movements produce a hypertrophic response, but the concentric movement is non-stress inducing

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
This study finds that both movements produce a hypertrophic response, but the concentric movement is non-stress inducing
And which movements do jacked people do?

This theory’s are written by pair shaped Melvin’s while jacked dudes stick to the simple methods

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
This diet prioritizes general health and good feeling over having a strong masculine functional physique

You’re just gona end up a noodle arm bitch if you eat for metabolism over muscle building
Believe it or not, I haven’t lifted since January, and I’m around the same size + leaner.

I literally relax for most of the day or whenever I feel fatigued and I eat until I feel good.

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
The people that I know that are actually jacked have extreme workouts putting their body through lots of stress. Things like over trining is a meme. As long as you get good sleep your good.
There is no over training you’re either under eating or under sleeping or both

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
Believe it or not, I haven’t lifted since January, and I’m around the same size + leaner.

I literally relax for most of the day or whenever I feel fatigued and I eat until I feel good.
But you haven’t gotten bigger

What’s the point of being lean if you got small arms and shit

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
But you haven’t gotten bigger

What’s the point of being lean if you got small arms and shit
You’re really not understanding the viewpoint of muscles from the bio view, they’re beneficial, as long as you don’t stress yourself out during the muscle building process, that’s why concentric movements are ideal

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
KJ @KJ what you think about competitive sports? I feel like its the best thing to do not train too much at it or if you train it should be focused on skill not endurance or the physical part too much. You should focus on playing vs peoples stronger than you, i feel like it trigger your body to adapt to the environment. What you think?

• +1
Reactions: KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,876
Dividends
KJ @KJ what you think about competitive sports? I feel like its the best thing to do not train too much at it or if you train it should be focused on skill not endurance or the physical part too much. You should focus on playing vs peoples stronger than you, i feel like it trigger your body to adapt to the environment. What you think?
If it’s fun and not too stressful it should be fine

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿8,850
Dividends
Literally, trying going from a cold hypometabolism to a warm and euphoric hypermetabolism, the thought process, production and wellbeing from the two are worlds apart
Bruh if you’re jacked you pull more hoes

Especially if you have a lone wolf personality type and can’t rely on social circle to meet women

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak