Question Kj

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
KJ @KJ what is the best diet or what is the best diet advices u can give? Are you still doing the ray peat diet?

Also what do you think about raw primal diet? If it's bad tell why? Cause I've been trying to look for why it's bad but can't really find anything convincing yet im still doubtful about it.

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends
@KJ what is the best diet or what is the best diet advices u can give? Are you still doing the ray peat diet?
Yeah, following the premises of Peat's findings.
Also what do you think about raw primal diet? If it's bad tell why? Cause I've been trying to look for why it's bad but can't really find anything convincing yet im still doubtful about it.
Well, anytime you limit carbs, you'll start using the stress metabolism. So it's best that you have a steady amount of carbs (in sugar forum) to keep up the metabolic rate/thyroid.

What are you referring to as raw primal diet? It's a bit vague, specify and I can help a bit more.

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends
FastBananaCEO raw meat sv3rige
That particular diet has too much phosphorus compared to calcium, too much tryptophan, a serotonin precursor, and too much iron - mostly all from too much muscle meat.

And I think Sv3rige advice for fermented foods? I think fermented foods can increase lactic acid, and as a result, lower Co2.

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
KJ @KJ what do you think about pasta? I feel like i never feels really good after eating them, sometimes it's like i didn't really ate idk can't really explain.

I always feel better after eating eggs tho

Im talking about in a situation where im hungry really i have my head hurting but after eating eggs feel better but pasta it doesn't really do anything still that bad feeling.

Might not be really clear but idk maybe you could somehow explain how and why

Last edited:

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,537
Dividends
KJ @KJ what do you think about pasta? I feel like i never feels really good after eating them, sometimes it's like i didn't really ate idk can't really explain.

Im talking about in a situation where im hungry really i have my head hurting but after eating eggs feel better but pasta it doesn't really do anything still that bad feeling.

1644003320735.gif

Attachments

• 1644003340573.gif
    1644003340573.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 1
OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends

1644005094397.png

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends
@KJ what do you think about pasta? I feel like i never feels really good after eating them, sometimes it's like i didn't really ate idk can't really explain.
It's a starch, so it's best to replace it with sugar, especially pasta since wheat is harder to digest.

Maybe not enough carbs or salt? Eat what makes you feel good, provided it isn't too anti-metabolic.

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,537
Dividends
It's a starch, so it's best to replace it with sugar, especially pasta since wheat is harder to digest.

Maybe not enough carbs or salt? Eat what makes you feel good, provided it isn't too anti-metabolic.

Where are you getting this from most bodybuilders eat rice for their carbs you’re saying sugar is better?

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends
If we look at the cravings in simpler terms — is it just a salt, protein and sugar craving? (Since fast food is abundant in all 3, including polyunsaturated fats)

So, eat to those cravings, but I’d avoid PUFA and starch.

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
If we look at the cravings in simpler terms — is it just a salt, protein and sugar craving? (Since fast food is abundant in all 3, including polyunsaturated fats)

So, eat to those cravings, but I’d avoid PUFA and starch.
Ok i feel it i need rice rn im sure that if i ate it rn i would feel good. KJ @KJ what does white rice give exactly and what alternatives there it to rice?

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
It's a starch, the easiest one to digest besides potatoes, so it gives you the easiest source of energy right behind sugar.
Wait let's say rn i make some tea with sugar would it do the job? Cause rn i feel ik if I ate rice i would be good and you say it'd sugar

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak