.org users i would hurt

OP
PUFAconsumer
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
And, again, .org showing their extreme reductionist nature. Sure, let’s try to calculate an entirety of a race on the foundation of an already twisted view point on physiology.
nah just this projecting chinklet and a few others like wannabejock
i would also murder that guy
i hate narrowminded people

perhaps it's not a coincidence both are like 16 though

jamessapphire

👄Lipcel👄
Reaction score
BC
฿2
Dividends
hmm interesting take, i dont hate thecel hes actually funny and quite talented, doubt hed say the same for me tho.
whos head i wanna FUCKING CUT OFF is definitely tyrone lite and ascending hero i would fucking murder them and rape their mothers im not even gonna lie for not unbanning me even tho papi mew (shoutout to papi mew for actually not being a cunt) claimed i broke zero rules.

as for the list of users i wouldnt rape mothers but would still torture/kill them is
adamantium
salludong (we had a beef 2 months ago)
korea (with me is a love hate acquantiance hes either the good guy or the bad guy it depends)
same with octillionare

thats prettyt much it discluding the amount of ppl who claim in a tranny or a sperg

OP
PUFAconsumer
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
hmm interesting take, i dont hate thecel hes actually funny and quite talented, doubt hed say the same for me tho.
whos head i wanna FUCKING CUT OFF is definitely tyrone lite and ascending hero i would fucking murder them and rape their mothers im not even gonna lie for not unbanning me even tho papi mew (shoutout to papi mew for actually not being a cunt) claimed i broke zero rules.

as for the list of users i wouldnt rape mothers but would still torture/kill them is
adamantium
korea (with me is a love hate acquantiance hes either the good guy or the bad guy it depends)
same with octillionare

thats prettyt much it discluding the amount of ppl who claim in a tranny or a sperg
i'm ngl i think they banned you because you are extremely repulisve to look at. take this as a learning experience
you really did nothing wrong but think about it if an incel forum will reject you society WILL reject people like you. i dont read much of your posts but from the one i did you seem to have a lot of personal issues that makes people want to get away from you on top of your looks.

idk maybe you have a different outlook on life than me but try to think about the consequences of your decisions like calling somebody a monkey on tiktok and doing dumb "looksmaxxing". humans are social animal you might think you dont need society's approval rn but you will eventually

LifeOrDeath

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends

adamantium
same with octillionare

what about the nigga called LooksOrDeath

LifeOrDeath

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
i'm ngl i think they banned you because you are extremely repulisve to look at. take this as a learning experience
you really did nothing wrong but think about it if an incel forum will reject you society WILL reject people like you. i dont read much of your posts but from the one i did you seem to have a lot of personal issues that makes people want to get away from you on top of your looks.

idk maybe you have a different outlook on life than me but try to think about the consequences of your decisions like calling somebody a monkey on tiktok and doing dumb "looksmaxxing". humans are social animal you might think you dont need society's approval rn but you will eventually
He was banned cause some incidents led to the forum being shown on tiktok.

LifeOrDeath

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
nah just this projecting chinklet and a few others like wannabejock
i would also murder that guy
i hate narrowminded people

perhaps it's not a coincidence both are like 16 though
:bateman:
nigga fuck wannabejock
his entire philosophy is based on what would be the highest T thing to do