News Just Be Asian

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,474
Dividends

I had an Asian friend who had a gf that looked like Gabchappel. Gabchappel mogs by a couple psl points

Crazy a lot of the men in my school had a crush on her, but she chose him over many men. A couple of the guys were 6 feet, thugmaxxed dudes. She was a big fan of BTS before they start to blow up in America and she didn't act low class. She was too high class for my high school

I remember he told a story about him and his gf fucked in at his "friend's" house. Owner of the house was a dude name John, Mulatto and 6 foot, he had a crush on her. My Asian friend and his gf started making out when they were alone at the sleepover, and he asked her about what about John, she said he's just a friend. My Asian friend heard John starting to cry after he heard her that he's in the friendzone.

He told me his GF said he had the biggest dick out of all the men she's fucked, I think she's larping but tbf I've to

Keep in mind my Asian is 5'8-5'9, his gf about the same height as him and and she was older than him

Reaction score
BC
฿2
Dividends
I had an Asian friend who had a gf that looked like Gabchappel. Gabchappel mogs by a couple psl points

Crazy a lot of the men in my school had a crush on her, but she chose him over many men. A couple of the guys were 6 feet, thugmaxxed dudes. She was a big fan of BTS before they start to blow up in America and she didn't act low class. She was too high class for my high school

I remember he told a story about him and his gf fucked in at his "friend's" house. Owner of the house was a dude name John, Mulatto and 6 foot, he had a crush on her. My Asian friend and his gf started making out when they were alone at the sleepover, and he asked her about what about John, she said he's just a friend. My Asian friend heard John starting to cry after he heard her that he's in the friendzone.

He told me his GF said he had the biggest dick out of all the men she's fucked, I think she's larping but tbf I've to

Keep in mind my Asian is 5'8-5'9, his gf about the same height as him and and she was older than him
:soy::soy::soy::soy:

Reaction score
BC
฿2
Dividends
Owner of the house was a dude name John, Mulatto and 6 foot, he had a crush on her. My Asian friend and his gf started making out when they were alone at the sleepover, and he asked her about what about John, she said he's just a friend. My Asian friend heard John starting to cry after he heard her that he's in the friendzone.
Tales :closedeyedsoyjak

6 foot mullatos don’t cry over bitches

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa: