Real Matters I might be going to jail soon

Roomba

💤
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Oh man, that reminds me of the time I met Keanu at a hospital in Pittsburgh. We were there to see a Steelers game, and on the way into the stadium my mom slipped and broke her ankle. She was in a lot of pain. While we were in the ER, I looked over and saw that Keanu was there too. I’m a big fan so I said hello and we started up a conversation. After a few minutes he came over to my mothers bedside to introduce himself. He asked what was wrong, and Mom told him about her ankle, which was really hurting. Then he kind of looks around and asks mom if he can help. Skeptical, she said sure, just thinking that he was talking about thoughts and prayers. He closes the little curtain and puts his hands on Mom’s broken ankle. He closes his eyes, and suddenly this blue light starts coming from his hands. He directs his healing powers into my mother’s ankle, and under the skin we can see the bones reconnecting and healing. My mom started crying and speaking in tongues, but K remained steadfast. 30 seconds later she was completely healed and walked out of the hospital and got into the new car that K give us the keys to. Turns out he was at the hospital to cheer up sick kids and he gave away all his organs that day. Yeah

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak