LMAO America convinces every ethnic that they're ghetto nigs

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Yes, low-class people all around I try to avoid
Beware of not taking this too far. I had a phase where i got fed up of low class shit rap ect and low class peoples they slangs way of dressing too was tired of all it and tried to avoid it as much as possible. Realised later it doesn't mean much tbh

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Beware of not taking this too far. I had a phase where i got fed up of low class shit rap ect and low class peoples they slangs way of dressing too was tired of all it and tried to avoid it as much as possible. Realised later it doesn't mean much tbh
It still indicates something about someone character a bit those things like their background a bit and other things but idk i guess socionics made me look at it differently.

Some peoples who can appear high class superficially for examples can be some of the most closed minded people's with values completely opposite to yours when you take a closer look.

Imo you should just always give some kind chance first to peoples see what their really like behind this.

I still see tho how this low class stuffs can have bad effect on mind and make some look stupid . That's why i got fed up with it too.

OP
KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,697
Dividends
It still indicates something about someone character a bit those things like their background a bit and other things but idk i guess socionics made me look at it differently.

Some peoples who can appear high class superficially for examples can be some of the most closed minded people's with values completely opposite to yours when you take a closer look.

Imo you should just always give some kind chance first to peoples see what their really like behind this.

I still see tho how this low class stuffs can have bad effect on mind and make some look stupid . That's why i got fed up with it too.
Tbh, I mainly look at how people interact, if they use crude language, see if they act a certain way or display any risk signs like tattoos.

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Tbh, I mainly look at how people interact, if they use crude language, see if they act a certain way or display any risk signs like tattoos.
Yeah idk, im not here to tell you the correct way to judge someone characters, cause i might not be the best and everyone as their way and want different things from peoples but for example what your telling me now it was kind of the same to me before.

If i saw someone being too loud, use too much low class slangs to reckless ect was kind of repulsed and i think it was a mistake by me. Some peoples just adapt its situational or they don't realize yet, having fun with friends not taking themselves seriously and for you as an outsider it just look stupid and bad but its not always enough to judge i believe. The best thing is interacting with them yourself see how they treat you and act and react to your behavior you could see them again adjusting themselves for example and behavior changes.

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
thats only the fatherless arab dogs abduls who thinks they are friend of the bbc or something. thats why you see them trying to rap and shit
and the latinos but they are mutts i never expect much from them in the beggining

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak