Moneymaking What's the best workflow I can achieve and what are the best strategies at approaching things to do as an SEI?

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
It seems the key for SEI and going forward in business matter is through contact which they are normally not bad at making that's what i told you last time about getting more peoples through your side.

Works productively if other people are waiting for his assistance.

Solves business questions through friends and acquaintances, through informal channels. The more enterprising and venturesome he is, the more ties and connections he makes. However, his natural laziness puts a limit to the number of his contacts. Keeps only those contacts that bring him some benefit. Very attached to his occupation, his field of activity. Has a hard time changing professions and disrupting his habitual rhythm of work.

This thread might help

There was another thread who talked more specifically about SEI and work energy ect but can't find.

I can't really answer tbh idk what's really the problem
If there is any and it might not really be socionics related.

OP
KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,322
Dividends
It seems the key for SEI and going forward in business matter is through contact which they are normally not bad at making that's what i told you last time about getting more peoples through your side.

Works productively if other people are waiting for his assistance.

Solves business questions through friends and acquaintances, through informal channels. The more enterprising and venturesome he is, the more ties and connections he makes. However, his natural laziness puts a limit to the number of his contacts. Keeps only those contacts that bring him some benefit. Very attached to his occupation, his field of activity. Has a hard time changing professions and disrupting his habitual rhythm of work.

This thread might help

There was another thread who talked more specifically about SEI and work energy ect but can't find.

I can't really answer tbh idk what's really the problem
If there is any and it might not really be socionics related.
Thanks, bro

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
YOU DON'T CONTRIBUTE TO THE ECONOMY!!!!!
you have to follow the laws of nature
the rules haven't changed from centuries ago. if you want to be a nobility, being a soldier is the only way for the common born

• LMAO
Reactions: KJ
  • :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa: