Guide Top Most Prometabolic Foods

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,614
Dividends
The following entries assume that the food has no additives, like carrageen, and fats are skim if present.

Flan
Milkshakes
Soda (of cane/beet sugar varieties rather than HFCS)
Ice Cream
Beef Liver
Fruits and Fruit Juices

OP
KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,614
Dividends
Why is beef liver problematic?
I'm not sure if you misread the 'Prometabolic' word in the title or if you didn't and want to know why it's good.

I'll assume the latter - beef liver is high in the B vitamins, Vitamin A, and a bit of K, it's essentially most of what you need to keep up your metabolism/nutrition up.

biohacker

Reaction score
BC
฿802
Dividends
I'm not sure if you misread the 'Prometabolic' word in the title or if you didn't and want to know why it's good.

I'll assume the latter - beef liver is high in the B vitamins, Vitamin A, and a bit of K, it's essentially most of what you need to keep up your metabolism/nutrition up.
I read it as "problematic" lol

OP
KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,614
Dividends
Why it helps with digestion

That’s why I eat fermented food
“In the bowel, the capillary malfunction increases the absorption of endotoxin, which intensifies the systemic energy problem. (Polyunsaturated oils, especially fish oil, damage the bowel capillaries, allowing more endotoxin to be absorbed.)”

“Bacteria thrive on starches that aren’t quickly digested, and the bacteria convert the energy into bulk, and stimulate the intestine. (But at the same time, they are making the toxins that affect the hormones.)”

Bacterial endotoxin increases serotonin release from the intestine, and increases its synthesis in the brain (Nolan, et al., 2000) and liver (Endo, 1983). It also stimulates its release from platelets, and reduces the lungs’ ability to destroy it. The formation of serotonin in the intestine is also stimulated by the lactate, propionate and butyrate that are formed by bacteria fermenting fiber and starch, but these bacteria also produce endotoxin. The inflammation-producing effects of lactate, serotonin, and endotoxin are overlapping, additive, and sometimes synergistic, along with histamine, nitric oxide, bradykinin, and the cytokines.

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,540
Dividends
“In the bowel, the capillary malfunction increases the absorption of endotoxin, which intensifies the systemic energy problem. (Polyunsaturated oils, especially fish oil, damage the bowel capillaries, allowing more endotoxin to be absorbed.)”

“Bacteria thrive on starches that aren’t quickly digested, and the bacteria convert the energy into bulk, and stimulate the intestine. (But at the same time, they are making the toxins that affect the hormones.)”

Bacterial endotoxin increases serotonin release from the intestine, and increases its synthesis in the brain (Nolan, et al., 2000) and liver (Endo, 1983). It also stimulates its release from platelets, and reduces the lungs’ ability to destroy it. The formation of serotonin in the intestine is also stimulated by the lactate, propionate and butyrate that are formed by bacteria fermenting fiber and starch, but these bacteria also produce endotoxin. The inflammation-producing effects of lactate, serotonin, and endotoxin are overlapping, additive, and sometimes synergistic, along with histamine, nitric oxide, bradykinin, and the cytokines.
It’s over for my metabolism

Probiotics make your balls bigger I’m sorry kj

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa: