Teen girl, 19, fatally stabbed stranger in the neck after using dating app to lure him on first date

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,406
Dividends
A TWISTED teen used a dating app to lure a man on a first date before plunging a knife in his neck within minutes.

The 19-year-old, named only as Sarah M due to Germany’s strict privacy laws, idolised American serial killers Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy and hung posters of both on her bedroom wall.

1644635712522.png
The teen, named only as Sarah M, stabbed a man in the neck after setting up a fake dating profile

1644635771929.png

She plunged a knife 12cm deep into Zeyed E's neck after he picked her upCredit

1644635806704.png

The 19-year-old hung posters of Richard Ramirez and Ted Bundy on her wall

On the night of the murder, Sarah M even sent a voice message to a friend saying “I'm going out now, I want to kill my first one. I'm excited. Wish me luck that it works."

And as she was handed a 12-year sentence in a socio-therapeutic facility for the murder, she responded by holding up her left palm where she had scrawled a pentagram – a symbol often used by Satanists.

Pendejo

Admin
Reaction score
BC
฿6
Dividends
On the night of the murder, Sarah M even sent a voice message to a friend saying “I'm going out now, I want to kill my first one. I'm excited. Wish me luck that it works."
Fuark maybe the autistic niggas on .org were right about women wanting to kill subchads after all…

Users who are viewing this thread