Status
Not open for further replies.

Mean_Girl14

Stunner
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Like tbh its pretty cringe with so many subhumans and ethnics jerking themselves off to this high-value male shit and convincing themselves they have more value than women because muh 100 years ago women didn't have rights or something like no my nigga you are at the bottom now it is what it is. like I have seen people Irl who look like the sleep on a Mumbai park bench going on about muh "I dont text first" etc like they are chad, ngl I have seen legit orbiters ascend from just being in the right place at the right time when a girl breaks up or something most couples that arent looksmatched are like this, but idk apparently its better to spend years on gay internet forums drawing lines on male model faces instead of taking the genetic L and simping your subhuman ass off............

325.jpg

Thoughts I think this is kinda controversial tbh

Slime @Slime KJ @KJ D @Obama Mindset @Ohwell Ryan Garcia @Ryan Garcia Deleted Member 44 @Daquan USERNAME @Chadriguez W @Warlow

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,539
Dividends
Simping doesn’t work at most it will get you pitty sex from a whore that has been stretched by 10 inches

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,539
Dividends
ok so what, like 90% of the planet gets that too lol at thinking you are entitled to the sex life of chad
“You’re not entitled stinky”

Fuck off
I’d rather die alone being a fuck boy than LTR a used up roastie 25 year old

Virgin prime women are the only ones that will get commitment from me

OP
Mean_Girl14

Mean_Girl14

Stunner
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
“You’re not entitled stinky”

Fuck off
I’d rather die alone being a fuck boy than LTR a used up roastie 25 year old

Virgin prime women are the only ones that will get commitment from me
loooool it sounds like I struck a nerve with this one, I suggest you have a lie down and come back later when you have calmed down

OP
Mean_Girl14

Mean_Girl14

Stunner
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Black Woman GIF by INTO ACTION

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,539
Dividends
loooool it sounds like I struck a nerve with this one, I suggest you have a lie down and come back later when you have calmed down
Yes fagots get in my nerves I suggest you stop sucking dick in a Mumbai ally way and grow some balls fagot simp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread