Discussion I how can find more girls and friends to talk to

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
I have never put effort in trying to meet girls and have. Now that I realize that I only have eight years before I turn 30 maybe I should get started jfl

For reference ive had girls attracted to me not based on my body thought 5'8 140 mostly my face and personality

Also I live a city with 45,000 people any advice lol

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends
Tbh, if you want to find girls/guys of quality, probably try integrating yourself into social circles with people you relate to and who are also not low class.

I deal with the same problem. I think jobs/college are the best immediate choices.

OP
Dominican-cell144
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Tbh, if you want to find girls/guys of quality, probably try integrating yourself into social circles with people you relate to and who are also not low class.

I deal with the same problem. I think jobs/college are the best immediate choices.
Well there lies the issue I work at a factory so I'm gonna meet as low class people with very little aspirations and who are coping. Lol

You know something bruh the thing that always stops me from opening up to the outside world is the fact that I don't feel strong. Being 140 pounds as a male is disgraceful how can I defend my woman from envious people how can I defend my friends?

OP
Dominican-cell144
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Well there lies the issue I work at a factory so I'm gonna meet as low class people with very little aspirations and who are coping. Lol

You know something bruh the thing that always stops me from opening up to the outside world is the fact that I don't feel strong. Being 140 pounds as a male is disgraceful how can I defend my woman from envious people how can I defend my friends?
You know what fuck that. no more fucking excuses I have to live

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,606
Dividends

Regarding your self-defense part, I've come to realize that avoidance is probably the best form of defense. It's obvious but staying away from rough areas, people, and situations is probably the best thing you could do. But, to know what classifies as rough make sure you know how to read and analyze certain characteristics.

OP
Dominican-cell144
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
These are my preferences. dark skin black women have always been feminine as long as they're attracted to me. The benefit is low competition ( everybody's fighting for Becky and mulatta) meaning I can get one that's high SMV and my children will be strong

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,474
Dividends
Well there lies the issue I work at a factory
Have you consider changing you're job?
Avoid getting into fights at all cost, I've never been in fight despite living in low class area's all of my life. Just mind you're own business, don't talk bad about others and someone if tries to start something with you for some dumb reason just say sorry, it won't happen again. Only fight if you have no other choice but I doubt you'll get in a fight if you mind you're own business

These are my preferences. dark skin black women have always been feminine as long as they're attracted to me. The benefit is low competition ( everybody's fighting for Becky and mulatta) meaning I can get one that's high SMV and my children will be strong
You shouldn't have a problem if you're gymmaxxed and softmaxxed it might take time so be patient

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak