Real Matters How should a high value woman behave?

Mindset

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿9,146
Dividends
This is a topic that is highly debated in the manoshere

From what iv seen blacks and Latinos prefer more aggressive fierce women that they want to constantly have to “tame”

While eastern races prefer highly submissive caregivers that always present themselves as tamed and reserved

I’m not sure where whites stand on this it seems western whites are just confused trannys at this point very sad

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
This is a topic that is highly debated in the manoshere

From what iv seen blacks and Latinos prefer more aggressive fierce women that they want to constantly have to “tame”

While eastern races prefer highly submissive caregivers that always present themselves as tamed and reserved

I’m not sure where whites stand on this it seems western whites are just confused trannys at this point very sad

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
very based approach. say what you want, but black and latino women have no tricks up there sleeves and operate like woemn should. they can bitch, scratch, pound off my massive chest i can take it all as long as they stand behind me.

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
very based approach. say what you want, but black and latino women have no tricks up there sleeves and operate like woemn should. they can bitch, scratch, pound off my massive chest i can take it all as long as they stand behind me.
In all seriousness you have to be trolling cuz I ain't dealing with no women's bullshit

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak