OP
CHORSHANBE

CHORSHANBE

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿106
Dividends
If you are 35-40 year old ans you are not married you are weirdo, at least considered one... if family isnt possible rope is better than cope

OP
CHORSHANBE

CHORSHANBE

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿106
Dividends
Jamesothy family type is insane schizo cope
Flying past ocean to find ugly cheap and available female just to marry her, jfl

Glad im belorussian, belorussian....

• LMAO
Reactions: KJ
Reaction score
BC
฿700
Dividends
Having kids at some point in my life used to be one of my biggest desires in the past.
But I've changed my mind, I think. I have become quite the antinatalist as of late.

Reaction score
BC
฿700
Dividends
How come?
Personally, I do not want to have kids for the sake of passing on my genes but I would consider having kids if I would be able to give them a good life.
I would never have kids for selfish reasons as most people do, that's just irresponsible.

Living in the west, you also have to deal with indoctrination in school and through the media whereby if you don't fight it, the state will basically end up controlling the mind of your child from an early age onwards and turn your kids into brain-dead NPCs.
Homeschooling is an alternative, of course, but then your child could potentially miss out on proper social development.
Not to mention that finding a suitable mother for your child isn't easy either. In the west, it's almost impossible to find someone who isn't a total slut and who will actually follow your lead as a man.

I am also a divergent mind who was born to normie/NPC parents and even though this has been a blessing in many ways (i.e. not falling for the numerous scams they and all other normies have fallen for throughout their lives) it's just very hard for me to 'fit in' at times that I do not wish it upon my kids to ever go through such experiences.

• +1
Reaction score
BC
฿700
Dividends
KJ @KJ I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Do you think that it is worth it to have kids if:
  • You live in a country where the school systems/media constantly try to wage psychological warfare on your kids and expose them to peverse propaganda
  • You're not financially stable
  • You, as a parent, are not an NPC whilst living in an NPC society. Which creates a double-edged sword because you want your kids to 'fit in' and 'have fun' on the one hand but also to not fall for normie scams on the other hand
  • The woman you'll be having kids with isn't traditional, has had a promiscuous past and doesn't follow your lead as a man
  • The woman you'll be having kids with will not be 'upgrading' your genes or at the very least, balance out some of your own unfavourable features (this is random to an extent, I will concede)
Seems like it is having kids with a non-western woman outside of the west or having no kids regardless.

• +1

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,300
Dividends
KJ @KJ I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Do you think that it is worth it to have kids if:
  • You live in a country where the school systems/media constantly try to wage psychological warfare on your kids and expose them to peverse propaganda
  • You're not financially stable
  • You, as a parent, are not an NPC whilst living in an NPC society. Which creates a double-edged sword because you want your kids to 'fit in' and 'have fun' on the one hand but also to not fall for normie scams on the other hand
  • The woman you'll be having kids with isn't traditional, has had a promiscuous past and doesn't follow your lead as a man
  • The woman you'll be having kids with will not be 'upgrading' your genes or at the very least, balance out some of your own unfavourable features (this is random to an extent, I will concede)
Seems like it is having kids with a non-western woman outside of the west or having no kids regardless.
I understand your concerns.

I think if you're well off financially, able to a identify good spouse, and provide your offspring with a good environment, optimal nutrition, and a chance to teach them how to learn and analyze the hierarchy and systems we live in (deschooling ideology) your children would very well be well ahead of the curve.

Looks in mind, if you manage to convince your pregnant wife to supplement pro-mitochondrial substances, I'm sure your kids would probably end up better craniofacially/physically in comparison to the average, or, at the very least, be more intelligent (chick egg glucose injection experiment).

Though it's obviously much easier said than done, this can be a good guideline for making sure they experience life to the fullest.

It seems like it's a lot of effort, but I personally think it's probably worth it. If those requisites aren't met, I would as well be very hesitant to have kids.

OP
CHORSHANBE

CHORSHANBE

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿106
Dividends
Minions_Quotes.png

OP
CHORSHANBE

CHORSHANBE

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿106
Dividends
I understand your concerns.

I think if you're well off financially, able to a identify good spouse, and provide your offspring with a good environment, optimal nutrition, and a chance to teach them how to learn and analyze the hierarchy and systems we live in (deschooling ideology) your children would very well be well ahead of the curve.

Looks in mind, if you manage to convince your pregnant wife to supplement pro-mitochondrial substances, I'm sure your kids would probably end up better craniofacially/physically in comparison to the average, or, at the very least, be more intelligent (chick egg glucose injection experiment).

Though it's obviously much easier said than done, this can be a good guideline for making sure they experience life to the fullest.

It seems like it's a lot of effort, but I personally think it's probably worth it. If those requisites aren't met, I would as well be very hesitant to have kids.
1668664598164.jpeg

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak: