Vent Barbies

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,474
Dividends
@/data/avatars/s/0/67.jpg?1658250836 @Chadriguez @ O @Obama do you think I have a chance?
This Girl looks 15 you creep. No way in hell she'll give you a chance but you can get white girl if you were NT with a solid social circle. Also don't listen to these red pill PUA's just do the opposite of what they do

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,521
Dividends
This Girl looks 15 you creep. No way in hell she'll give you a chance but you can get white girl if you were NT with a solid social circle. Also don't listen to these red pill PUA's just do the opposite of what they do
Uncharacteristically soy of you

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,521
Dividends
USERNAME @Chadriguez problem?
daffy duck masturbation GIF

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,474
Dividends
I don't consume soy

You can't fuck a Jb it's against the law even if you did you'll get caught then be sentence 2 years in jail(in California), Already making you're situation worse. Losing most of you're friends and family members, won't be able to get a job or date women. You'll probably end up roping

In my early teens, the girls 13-15 I've dated were trash you're not getting anything special from a girl under 18

@/data/avatars/s/0/67.jpg?1658250836 @Chadriguez problem?
Lol You're just trying to get a reaction out of me

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,521
Dividends
I don't consume soy

You can't fuck a Jb it's against the law even if you did you'll get caught then be sentence 2 years in jail(in California), Already making you're situation worse. Losing most of you're friends and family members, won't be able to get a job or date women. You'll probably end up roping

In my early teens, the girls 13-15 I've dated were trash you're not getting anything special from a girl under 18

Muh California is a shit state, you think the elite Epstines of the world care about the law? They have duel citizenship they fly to Greece to rape jbs then come back here and complain when someone stares at their daughters ass

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,474
Dividends
Muh California is a shit state, you think the elite Epstines of the world care about the law? They have duel citizenship they fly to Greece to rape jbs then come back here and complain when someone stares at their daughters ass
He had a lot money, you don't lol

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,521
Dividends
He had a lot money, you don't lol
Just saying your whole le creep argument doesn’t make sense

The people that make the laws for cuckifornia fly to European countries to pump and dump jbs where it’s perfectly acceptable

Hell you can even go do it in Mexico

Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
I don't consume soy

you were being srs
dont ever talk to me again ITcel cuck

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿6,474
Dividends
Be a nice guy and focus on yourself in your late teens and early 20s. So what if she got ran through by the whole football and baseball team in high school and college. So what if she and her friend had a threesome with a D1 Football player on video for the whole world to see. You'll have her when she is 35 years old, she'll be mature and she'll have a good career, and both of you guys can have a loving family. Those athletes, artists, Chads, and sugar daddies, will only have her for a short period of time but you can have her for the rest of your life

OP
Mindset

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿8,521
Dividends
Be a nice guy and focus on yourself in your late teens and early 20s. So what if she got ran through by the whole football and baseball team in high school and college. So what if she and her friend had a threesome with a D1 Football player on video for the whole world to see. You'll have her when she is 35 years old, she'll be mature and she'll have a good career, and both of you guys can have a loving family. Those athletes, artists, Chads, and sugar daddies, will only have her for a short period of time but you can have her for the rest of your life
she might have slept with every drug dealer in town but in the end she picked me bro!

she hold me down bro

1672513864362.png

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa: