"Vanessa Trump penned love letters to locked-up Latin King boyfriend"

USERNAME

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿7,067
Dividends
Before her Sweet Sixteen, Vanessa Trump sent her high school sweetheart — then a member of a notorious street gang who was just beginning a 16-month prison sentence for assault — a love note saying she dreamed of having children with him.

Page Six has exclusively revealed that despite her being a quiet member of America’s first family and the estranged wife of Donald Trump Jr., Vanessa had a first true love: Valentin Rivera, a member of the violent Latin Kings street gang.

1644450744961.png

1644450816553.png

Some Quotes from the article

She dated Rivera for five years from when they were just 15, and her letters reveal she couldn’t wait to start a family with him at just 18 years old.

A letter she wrote to Valentin Rivera while he was in jail
“I know it’s tough for you up there and I don’t do anything to help the situation. And I love you and I want you more than just a phone call,” she writes, “I want to be able to hold you and make love to you, but that can’t happen. So my decision is for the best and only the best, but whenever you need someone to talk to or if you need clothes or anything, I’m here, just call.”

She later went with DiCaprio

After several more stints in prison, Rivera — who ended his relationship with Vanessa when she was around 20, after discovering that she had been unfaithful to him with actor Leo DiCaprio, whom she met in a New York Club — left the gang for good.

Just give up republican cucks even if you manage to beta buxx you'll never take away a women's heart from Chad, Dark Triad Latinos, BBC's or Dogs

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak:
  • :closedeyedsoyjak