Music SiR Is Doing What He Wants On His New Single, ‘Life Is Good’

UPROXX

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Inglewood native SiR is maintaining a chill, West Coast vibe on his newest single. “Life Is Good” imagines a carefree day as SiR coasts through town.

On the song, SiR delivers his signature, soft-sung vocals over silky guitar strings and rattling drums, creating a calming vibe.

“Life is good, aye, car fast as f*ck / Ain’t got pulled over once while I was actin’ up /120 while I’m headin’ to Sonoma / I ain’t turnin’ down no fades, no / I don’t need any soldiers,” SiR sings in the song’s intro.

SiR is later joined by UK singer Scribz Riley, who gives the song a transcendental element with his distinct accent and soft crooning.

Toward the end of the song, someone shares a spoken anecdote about a particularly riveting robbery near Hollywood. Although we don’t know much about SiR’s upcoming album, the anecdote feels like a piece from a larger story, which the album will likely encapsulate. In a recent interview with Rated R&B, SiR revealed that his upcoming third album will serve as a reintroduction of himself to the world and to his fans.

“It’s different for me,” SiR said of the album. “It’s not [my second album], Chasing Summer. We did a great job being in the moment with [Chasing Summer] and trying to give the fans something that was me at the time. In this next project, we’re doing the same thing, but in a different way. I’m in a different space mentally, physically and spiritually. It’s going to be enlightening and tell a side of my life that people haven’t heard yet. So many things have changed with me.”

Check out “Life Is Good” above.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…