LMAO LOOKSMAX CURRIES ARE ABUSED DOGS (ITS OVER FOR YOU)

Ryan Garcia

Ima knock you out and take yo girl
Reaction score
BC
฿7
Dividends
Bruh, I cant even believe this is a thing but whatever. So lately ya know, curries been testing me and shit. The reason you may ask? Its because I said I was castizo :jfl:. A fucking castizo :jfl::jfl::jfl:. These niggas are questioning my own ancestry jfl. I know non of these guys have ever seen an actual mestizo, since mestizos look a LOT more native than me. Apparently I cant pass as castizo since I have a "brachy" skull (Not even sure what that autistic term even means lol, .org users amirite). That wasn't even the dumbest thing that was said tbh. These retarded faggots though I looked more native than european. Thats when I was like "Yeah, these people are just fucking delusional"
:ROFLMAO:
Like, Im not even sure if volfatcel actually thinks that or hes just saying that bc he got butthurt. The average IQ in india is low so I wouldn't be surprised tbh.
Screenshot 2022-02-16 3.11.31 PM.png
Screenshot 2022-02-16 3.12.11 PM.png

Snapchat-476428870.jpg
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

JFL @ this nigga tbh, imagine being curry and talking about race :jfl:. They're literally at the bottom of the hierarchy, maybe 2nd over abos. Theres a reason why they're so self hating and wanting to pass as another race. Only halo they get is getting circlejercked on incel sites.
Not sure how I can look like a native american (wished I did since they got mogger bones) and a curry simultaneously?? Like, curries look different than meds obv but have similar facial structure, way more alike than mogger natives yk. So by using logic, wouldn't castizos actually look the most curry bc they have darker skin and european facial structure and bones n shieet or what :LOL:.
downloadfile-24.jpg
This is Richard Ramirez, whos about 50% white and 50% native. I look WAY LESS native than him, its not even a debate (of course indians will somehow argue about this in comments). Another weird thing is that many users said ramirez is mostly white or white passing. Since I look much whiter than him, wouldn't that make me an aryan nordic mogger??
No_No_He's_Got_A_Point_Banner.jpg
Its just retarded, but I digress. Anyways, I wanna go deeper in this shit. Curries are infamous for trying to claim med or arab passing so much, especially on psl. Lately I have been seeing posts about curries supposedly being lighter skin thab what people assume, just pure cope (Looking at you justinzayn).
downloadfile-32.jpg
But these same niggas turn around and say meds and arabs could pass in mumbai. Like how is that even logical at all? I see what they're doing. They know they're race is the most subhuman, so they cope like this. They want to appear as meds, and vice versa.
"This is average guy in delhi"
downloadfile-11.jpg
Just lol @ this shit. If curries only did this bullshit, I wouldn't care much. But what really irked me is that they attack other races :ROFLMAO:. Imagine having streetshitter failo and shitting on another race :sick:, disgusting. They cope by saying "Oh, I mog you bc you mestizo short curry passing mutt" (literally just incoherent curry cope btw). Im 5'11 and about 70% white (harnizo/castizo) at 16, Im doing pretty good for myself ngl. Im just imagining a 5'7 indian calling me subhuman rn

:jfl::jfl::jfl::jfl::jfl::jfl::jfl::jfl::jfl: attachments-17.png
Pure cagefuel. Im neither chad or white passing, just had to say this before strawmanning in comments. I don't pass as curry at all, I look like half curries sure, but those aren't curries. They either look like a typical latino or swarthy european tbh. I didn't even want to make this thread but I had to. PSA to all curries: You probably aren't med passing, your curry. Accept it. Don't try to group other races with you or vice versa. At least have ethnic pride
31c66a7dd68047cdd4b9c017df2da486.gif
Im tired of arguing this shit, I'm seriously done with it.
DO NOT TAG OR MENTION ME, DON'T EVEN TALK ABOUT ME AT ALL. KEEP ME OUT OF IT. I ONLY MADE THIS THREAD BC I KEPT GETTING PICKED AT, NEVER PICK AT THE BEAR.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread