Dr. Dre & Erick Sermon Collaborate In Studio With Snoop Dogg

HotNewHipHop

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Dr. Dre is working with EPMD’s Erick Sermon on new music for the first time after being friends for three decades. Sermon confirmed the new partnership in a post on his Instagram on Sunday.

“I got to L.A a day before the #superbowl ..then 2 days after that was his bday…after that .. the #sagacontinues,” he captioned a photo of himself in the studio with Dre. “We worked on my new project #DYNAMICDUOS … the next day he called @snoopdogg we made something epic for him .. then we made something for him after. I think lol. Then he says Erick .. that’s 3. What’s next ? GOD doesn’t make mistakes.”

Dr. Dre, Erick Sermon

Kevin C. Cox / Getty Images

Tony Yayo, Big Daddy Kane, and more expressed their excitement for the collaboration in the comments section.

Sermon's post went on to thank everyone involved in the session: “Thanks for the opportunity. We were friends for over 30 and never worked together.. a lot of ppl has been waiting on this to happen. Well .. here it is. Thank @focus3dots @coachbernard @mikecity ….. @rance1500 @saweetie @thebrandengine @joellejames. My mental health has been a factor for awhile .. thank u @drdre for changing that. #beautiful blessings.”

Check out Sermon's pictures from the studio below.

[Via]

Continue reading...

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa: