Music Doja Cat Is Upset With ‘Stranger Things’ Actor Noah Schnapp For Sharing Their Private DMs

UPROXX

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends

Getty Image

A couple days ago, Stranger Things actor Noah Schnapp took to TikTok to share some DMs between Doja Cat and himself, in which Doja romantically inquired about new Stranger Things co-star Joseph Quinn. It turns out Doja wasn’t pleased with that, as she has revealed in a live broadcast.

Doja started by trying to have empathy for 17-year-old Schnapp, saying, “First, let’s try to be chill about it. To be fair, this is, like, a kid. Noah is, like… I don’t know how old he is, but there’s no way he’s over, like, 21. And he might be, I could be wrong. But when you’re that young, you make mistakes. You do dumb sh*t. I’m trying to be super fair. You do dumb sh*t, you say dumb sh*t, you f*ckin’ f*ck up relationships with people. You make mistakes. You’re supposed to do stuff like that so that you know not to do it in the future. I did my share of f*ck-ups so that I don’t f*ck up again.”

Then, she continued, “But the fact that this person, that Noah did that — went and posted a private conversation between me and him — is so unbelievably socially unaware and wack, and like… you know what I mean? That’s like borderline snake sh*t… that’s like weasel sh*t.”

The video Schnapp shared is no longer up on his TikTok account and the actor has yet to publicly address the situation.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…