Music Cardi B Releases The ‘Hot Sh*t’ Music Video, Where She Dances On Top Of A City

UPROXX

Real
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
At the beginning of the month, Cardi B unveiled the track “Hot Sh*t” with Lil Durk and Kanye West, and not without some teasing beforehand. Today, the music video is out, picturing Cardi dancing on the top of a city and strolling up and down the buildings in a revealing latex outfit.

This video was not released without any struggles. The rapper expressed issues in an interview the other day. “Oh my goodness, I don’t want to talk about the video because this video has brought me so much drama,” she told Apple Music’s Zane Lowe. “So this is the first time I ever do CGI. I’m very particular on how I like my things, and I really like when things look super realistic. I like building sets, or I like to be in a place.” She added, “I couldn’t maneuver or move how I wanted to, because I was very confused. After I finished the video, I find out that this sh*t takes so long.” The wait has been worthwhile, and the CGI is quite impressive.

Watch the video for “Hot Sh*t” above.

Cardi B is a Warner Music artist. Uproxx is an independent subsidiary of Warner Music Group.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…