“He Tried To Kill Me In Front Of My Kids" Man Shot By Police Draws Protests, Then His Victim Shows Up And Things Got Pretty Awkward!

WorldStar

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
wXc3OUVdts4X.jpg
People gathered outside the Minneapolis apartment Saturday where 20-year-old Andrew ââ¬ËTekleââ¬â¢ Sundberg was shot and killed by Minneapolis police. Demonstrators joined family members as they demanded more answers from law enforcement.

Two Minneapolis police snipers shot and killed Sundberg Thursday morning following a 6-hour long standoff.

The BCA, the top law enforcement agency in the state, is investigating the deadly use of police force. It still remains unclear what exactly prompted the officers to shoot.

According to investigators, Sundberg fired multiple gunshots inside the Seward neighborhood apartment building Wednesday night, and a neighbor, Arabella Yarbrough, called 911 saying a bullet went through her wall.

Yarbrough interrupted the demonstration Saturday as the group was getting ready to start the rally. She said she felt threatened by Sundberg and feared for her and her childrenââ¬â¢s lives that night.

ââ¬ÅHe tried to kill me in front of my kids,ââ¬Â she said. Posted By Ghost

Continue reading...

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa: