#RickRoss reveals he never learned his multiplications. During an interview with Afro Tech, “Without a doubt, I was a co...

R

rap

#RickRoss reveals he never learned his multiplications. During an interview with Afro Tech, “Without a doubt, I was a comedian, I had a good sense of humor. I was the funny dude and all that,” he remarked. “And I don’t think it was just because I naturally wanted to be, but [because] I didn’t know the answers to the questions and all the stuff [the teachers were] writing on the wall.” He confessed, “That might’ve been my way to cover that up because I never understood, I never learned my multiplication still to this day.” “I just wanted to walk out of the god d*mn…’What are you talking about? A=E? What is this?’ I knew right then, while I was sitting in the math class, I wanted to learn how to be a great speaker, because when I’m speaking to somebody I don’t want them to know my shortcomings in my other areas. So, that’s what made me become a writer and I think that’s why I’m an author now.” What y’all think about this⁉️ 📷 @mikemillerphoto

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…