News Miami Beach woman wants owner of dog that attacked her small schnauzer to accept responsibility

WPLG

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
A Miami Beach dog owner is furious after her small pet was attacked while out for a walk.

Nine-year-old Frankie is a rescue dog.

The schnauzer mix was the target of an ugly attack Thursday morning along the 3200 block of North Bay Road.

Speaking to Local 10 News from out of town, Frankie’s owner, who only wants to be identified as Kay, said the small terrier was with a dog walker.

“A man biking with a pit bull looking dog lost control of his pit bull, who wrestled out of his leash, dashed across the street and attacked one of my small terrier’s and had him by the neck,” Kay said.

She said the aggressive dog’s owner hasn’t even reached out to her.

“He got the dog off my dog, however he did not say anything, he just took off,” said Kay.

Frankie was rushed to a nearby animal hospital and into surgery.

“Deep gashes, bleeding profusely from the neck,” Kay said. “If it had been even an inch closer to the jugular, the dog would have bled out right there on the street within moments.”

The Miami Beach woman says she filed a police report and wants the other dog’s owner to come forward and take responsibility.

“I wouldn’t even take my dog out if I had a dog like that,” she said.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…