OP
F

Facile

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
been working on a few projects, how you doin'?
Mundane life for the most part

I had the covid test imposed on me while half conscious at a hospital. I was in a lot of pain and delirious so didn't really object. But, of course, it has nanoparticles which go to your skull and that's been causing me havoc recently

I also met up with a looksmax user, he was in my area by chance. No autistic ramblings or anything, quaint conversation

Reactions: KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,847
Dividends
I had the covid test imposed on me while half conscious at a hospital. I was in a lot of pain and delirious so didn't really object. But, of course, it has nanoparticles which go to your skull and that's been causing me havoc recently
damn, how did that happen? If you don't mind sharing. Was this recent? I thought people stopped worrying about covid

OP
F

Facile

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
damn, how did that happen? If you don't mind sharing. Was this recent? I thought people stopped worrying about covid
I had a really painful abscess which formed very quickly and I went to the ER, waited 5hours for care. They gave me a bunch of painkillers and put a swab in my nose without asking, just stuck it in there. Went to a hospital after and the same thing happened but I was so tired by then(6 or something in the morning) that I couldn't think much of it--the doctor said something like "my room my rules", I remember that. Was honestly frightened they might try to give me the vax(they asked if I was vaxxed or not). Been lamenting it ever since

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,847
Dividends
Fuck, yeah. I've been noticing how many doctors aren't that good of people despite their reputation.

OP
F

Facile

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Fuck, yeah. I've been noticing how many doctors aren't that good of people despite their reputation.
Feel terrible about it. Can't undo it, nor did I even do it myself. My best hope(save for providential help) is that nanoparticles aren't put on there anymore after the vaxx was popularized. The feeling of that thing going all the way to the back of your nose is, within itself, awful. I know plenty of people who avoid the vaxx but have been tested so this would be disastrous

The vaxxed often emit signals btw. If you have an old device use it, set the settings to show devices without names on Bluetooth and test it

OP
F

Facile

Trainee
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
@KJ the vaxx is mandated for school here btw, as in public school

Probably gonna ditch this account now. I wish you all the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…