"I'm Trying To Stay Strong" OnlyFans UK Girl Has A Melt Down In The Hospital After Her Implant Exploded... Asking For Donations

WorldStar

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
"So After my forth time of having sepsis in a year in my boob unfortunately it got so bad this time that I got a puss build up..after squeezing out all the puss in hospital desperate to save the implant I was left with necrosis. The dead skin died and the implant totally came through the skin. The implant pushed the nipple to the side and now Iââ¬â¢ve got to have the implant removed to save my body from getting sepsis into my organs.
After 3 months of having no breast implant I can then go back to DR REVIS at South Florida Plastic Surgery to get reconstruction surgery and start my journey again from 800cc. I wouldnââ¬â¢t have just started this page if I had the money..unfortunately things havenââ¬â¢t been easy as I had my fans sites taken away mental and financial difficulties. Iââ¬â¢m not ashamed..itââ¬â¢s how life is and we keep on going. so Iââ¬â¢m asking for donations to get that surgery after I have the implant taken out. I know itââ¬â¢s expensive but itââ¬â¢s total reconstruction of both boobs and nipples." - Sophie
She's asking for donations via https://www.gofundme.com/f/reconstruction-of-breasts utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1
Posted by Thrillz

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…