Music Hollywood Unlocked's Jason Lee Reveals Someone Once Hired A Hitman To Kill Him

HotNewHipHop

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Bloggers can often find themselves on the wrong side of the celebrities that they write about, especially if the content isn't favorable. We've watched as bloggers and musicians, specifically rappers, have been at odds over articles and posts; Akademiks is regularly on the receiving end of criticism, DJ Vlad is plagued with allegations, and Tasha K recently lost a $4 million defamation lawsuit involving Cardi B. Hollywood Unlocked's Jason Lee has been in the blogging game for several years and has had his fair share of tense moments with celebrities, but he recently revealed that someone once tried to have him killed.

On the We In Miami Podcast, Lee was asked if a celebrity ever "[ran] up on him," and he revealed that "somebody actually hired somebody to kill me."

Paras Griffin / Stringer / Getty Images

"I've never talked about it. Somebody paid somebody to kill me," he continued. "I never talked about it—I don't even know I brought it up today because it's going to go in my book but I looked at it like one of those things where I had to really process the fact that what I said wasn't even worthy of you risking your freedom, 'cause that's what you're doing if you kill me."

Lee added that he learned about the deadly plot because the person who hired the hit "told somebody" and that's how they all "ended up on a call." He added, "I will say, I pride myself on having good relationships, though. I'm cool with a lot of people in the streets who make sure that when things do get a little challenging that there's communication."

"I have a lot of security at my house, I always carry a gun on me in L.A." Watch Jason Lee detail his story below.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…