Real Matters Debunking the "Muh Lima is tranny lol" myth once and for all

Ryan Garcia

Ima knock you out and take yo girl
Reaction score
BC
฿7
Dividends
So psl autists underrated Lima is certainly not a new phenomenon, they've always been retarded tbh. But I will not let this foolishness go on! A couple of niggas have been shitting on her for some reason, all for dumb ones. I thought D @Obama was on the lima train, but apparently he's not. No idea what happened. The only other group to deny her aesthetics are indians, they're white aryan Stacy only (Frank Jack too but hes not a curry) so it makes sense.

(Those titties be looking good ngl)

These are all pics with no makeup,non ideal lighting,not high quality resolution, angles etc. I don't see how anyone could see this as tranny. She really doesn't have much bonemass at all, or much forward growth. Many users consider those masc traits. I don't but Im just using their own logic against them. Lets see what prime Lima looks like

Completely unfoggable. Notice how copers who say she looks tranny never use pics like these? Theres a clear reason.
Even in cherrypicked photos, she still fogs at 40

Tranny 404. Sure the makeup can look a unflattering, but not tranny at all. I am not really sure if they're actual copers or just saying it for lols tbh. Remember, she works for jew companies who force her to wear that makeup btw. Ultimate looksmin for real.
To summarize, Adriana Lima is the epitome of female aesthetics. Glorious latin cosmic race fogger genes (shoutout to @KJ for pioneering this). There's not a single woman who fogs, NOT A SINGLE ONE. Anyone who repeats the "Lima is tranny" myth should be laughed at from now on. Y'all are just copemaxxing rn, this is .org after all so it doesn't surprise me even in the slightest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…