D.L. Hughley Fires Back At Kanye West In Response To Threats

HotNewHipHop

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Comedian D.L. Hughley fired back at Kanye West on Twitter, Sunday, after the Donda rapper threatened him in a recent post on social media. Hughley trolled West by bringing up Kim Kardashian's new boyfriend, Pete Davidson.

"Hmmm! Ain’t it weird that #Kanye supposedly has all these goons who will kill for him, but not one of them will get his prescriptions filled?" Hughley tweeted. "Here’s a thought while you’re on your way to kill me in Calabasas, how about somebody drop by CVS and pick up his Xanax! Lol #TeamDl... Ain’t no way in hell I’d ever be scared of a dude who wears #IKnowWhatDidLastSummerBoots!!! #TeamDl."

"#Kanye!! It’s just too bad that you acting like a nut won’t stop #Pete from bustin one!!" he added.

Michael Loccisano / Getty Images

West's threatening message to Hughley came after the comedian accused West of "stalking" Kardashian, during an interview with VladTV, last week.

After slamming Hughley as a "pawn" and demanding he not speak on him or his family again, West remarked: "I am the glitch DL God does not like you You have no favor Your family hates you I would hate to be related to somebody who used to be famous Now you just known as a broke pawn at least Oprah got billions 'allegedly' Come on leftist Y’all gotta do better than DL This Ye Bring the real smoke baby."

Check out Hughley's tweet below.

[Via]

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…