Music Ciara & Russell Wilson Celebrate Anniversary With Loving Posts: "Everything I've Hoped For"

HotNewHipHop

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
These two have been hailed as couple goals by fans around the world and for their anniversary, those praises have only increased envy. Russell Wilson and Ciara have been going strong since they first introduced their relationship, and now that they're celebrating six years of marriage, it looks as if the love that they have for one another has only increased. The couple has taken hits from critics who have brought up their pasts or labeled Wilson as a "square" for not exhibiting stereotypical behaviors, but he has stood solid on treating and representing his family well.

Both Ciara and Wilson have delivered touching notes to each other and it didn't take long for all of their famous friends and dedicated fans to arrive with congratulatory messages.

Frazer Harrison / Staff / Getty Images

Ciara wrote:

On his Instagram page, Wilson added:

Under Ciara's post, Wilson added: "Mrs. Wilson. You have filled my heart with joy since the moment I met you. Loving you and Future, Sienna, and Win is the greatest blessing and gift ever. Cheers to Year 6. Cheers to Love. Cheers to Us. Mi Amore [red heart emoji] @Ciara."

Check out their loving posts below. Happy anniversary!

View this post on Instagram

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…