Man Tries To Stab Police Officer With A Pen After Being Arrested For Impersonating A Parent To Kidnap A Child At A School!

WorldStar

Realest
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
owtZDvdflZXf.jpg
The videos, released Thursday by Xenia police, show a man, later identified as Reid Duran, 35, of Fairborn, grab a pen and attempt to stab a police officer.

Duran was being questioned by Xenia police after he was arrested at St. Brigid School Monday. According to police, Duran went to the school, attempting to impersonate a parent with the intention of trying to kidnap a child.

Xenia police also released the 911 call as part of a separate public records request. The over four-minute call details the concerns raised by parents and the principal of St. Brigid School in Xenia during the schoolââ¬â¢s open house Monday.

The over four-minute call details the concerns raised by parents and the principal of St. Brigid School during the schoolââ¬â¢s open house Monday.

ââ¬ÅI need police. I have a trespasser. I have a gentleman here that has trespassed into our school open house, asking questions and claiming to be the parent of a daughter. And he is not,ââ¬Â the 911 caller, who was identified previously to News Center 7 as school principal Terry Adkins, told the dispatcher.

ââ¬ÅSo I need a police officer to investigate and enquire. Heââ¬â¢s posing a threat.ââ¬Â

The dispatcher asked Adkins how he and parents knew the man, later identified by police as Reid Duran, 35, of Fairborn, was not a parent. Posted by JR

Continue reading...

• :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak:
  • :blacksoyjak:
  • :wepa:
  • :devioussoyjak: