If you haven't incorporated coconut oil into your diet

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,077
Dividends
Make sure you do so very slowly and incrementally.

I started using coconut oil again and I foolishly ate too much (a few tbsps) and got very nauseous a few nights ago.

Stating off with a TSP, or even less, with food is probably the safest bet.

OP
KJ

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,077
Dividends
Does rubbing it on your balls count?
On a serious note, topical application can change your fat composition towards a saturated profile and probably prevent skin aging - amongst other beneficial skin effects.

Conclusions: This study shows that topically applied oil can be absorbed in neonates and is probably available for nutritional purposes. The fatty acid constituents of the oil can influence the changes in the fatty acid profiles of the massaged babies.

Overall, infants in the coconut oil group had decreased water loss, decreased infection rates, better growth and skin condition. There were no significant adverse effects associated with coconut oil application. The overall quality of evidence was considered moderate for the outcome of HABSI and low for the outcome of physical growth based on GRADE guidelines.

In conclusion, these results clearly indicate that VCO beneficially affects the wound environment and fastens the healing process.

Mindset

Realest
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
BC
฿7,794
Dividends
On a serious note, topical application can change your fat composition towards a saturated profile and probably prevent skin aging - amongst other beneficial skin effects.

Conclusions: This study shows that topically applied oil can be absorbed in neonates and is probably available for nutritional purposes. The fatty acid constituents of the oil can influence the changes in the fatty acid profiles of the massaged babies.

Overall, infants in the coconut oil group had decreased water loss, decreased infection rates, better growth and skin condition. There were no significant adverse effects associated with coconut oil application. The overall quality of evidence was considered moderate for the outcome of HABSI and low for the outcome of physical growth based on GRADE guidelines.

In conclusion, these results clearly indicate that VCO beneficially affects the wound environment and fastens the healing process.
I never joke I lather my balls in coconut oil before sunning
Ryan Garcia @Ryan Garcia

• +1
Reactions: KJ
  • :)
  • :trolljak:
  • :yb:
  • :thumbsupsoyjak
  • :meds:
  • :cigar:
  • :soy4:
  • :babysoyjak: