Forum name

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
That’s what I did with our current one though? Or are you implying making one like .org?
Current one i see on top is bugs bunny with some chains. Its ohwell who made it i think. Tbh it's not that big of a deal. The one with Lima look good. Just i prefer to see only your logo and if you haven't made one thought would be good you make yours. You do what you want i believe it'll look good.

Do you think a name change to Real Corner is superior?
Idk but nigga is too big of a failo rn probably could come up with something better than real corner too. You really have no idea?

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,075
Dividends
Current one i see on top is bugs bunny with some chains. Its ohwell who made it i think. Tbh it's not that big of a deal. The one with Lima look good. Just i prefer to see only your logo and if you haven't made one thought would be good you make yours. You do what you want i believe it'll look good.

Idk but nigga is too big of a failo rn probably could come up with something better than real corner too. You really have no idea?
You’re on the original theme, try switching into the Classic theme, it’s the one I’ve been using the entire time, so I forgot what you were referring to. The Classic theme is the default for all visitors.

I’ll see what I can think of

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Tbh i think rnc. life and rnc look good rn. As long as it don't stand for real nigga corner. The nigga corner ect really gotta go at the main page. We can think of another name later

KJ

Class Conscious
Reaction score
BC
฿4,075
Dividends
Tbh i think rnc. life and rnc look good rn. As long as it don't stand for real nigga corner. The nigga corner ect really gotta go at the main page. We can think of another name later
I think this is the best choice because if we take out the letter N, I’ll have to buy a new domain/url, create a new logo and basically make sure everything is up to date with the new name.

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
I think this is the best choice because if we take out the letter N, I’ll have to buy a new domain/url, create a new logo and basically make sure everything is up to date with the new name.
Just have to change the 2 nigga at the main page. Change it to simply rnc corner or if you find something better put it instead

• +1
Reactions: KJ
OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Rnc offtopic is better imo but you see.

About nationality corner you can bring back latin subforum or latin corner if you want tbh cause it's 's only latin atm

OP
Deleted Member 44
Reaction score
BC
฿0
Dividends
Every utterance of the N word has been removed
Real Nigga VIP (Red) $6.99 for 1 month
Purchase

Real Nigga VIP (Blue) $6.99 for 1 month
Purchase

Real Nigga VIP (Blue) $34.99 for 6 months